Famous George

So it’s been a few months since G appeared on a Leverage episode, but last night he was back on the small screen!

Leverage

He did some earlier extra work for Leverage (you can see those posts here and here), but this is the last episode he worked on…I know, so sad.

If you want to try to see G on tv, the episode will air again on Wednesday (it’s episode 58) on TNT.

Here are the excellent pictures I took of G on tv.

IMG_0517

G is right behind the dancing couple.  He’s in the suit and he’s not the bald black guy in the tux.  And G took a million pictures with his “co-star” (the chick cuddling with him).

DSC03288

What a weirdo.

G appeared one more time in the episode, but unfortunately, only his profile made it on and not his whole, big, fat face.

IMG_0518

Pretty exciting stuff, huh?

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Trophy Husband and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Famous George

1. Hubbie says:

I don’t know why they cut me out of so many scenes & wouldn’t let me show off my robotic dancing skills & Oscar-deserving acting! 😦

2. Kelsey says:

This is great! Congrats G!

3. uncle daniel says:

Today’s post is enough to make one wonder which of you is the trophy?!

4. Amy says:

pretty cool! Go, G!

5. Cheryl says:

Please publish this stuff; it is the funniest s h blank blank I have ever read. The irony is if it becomes a screenplay & then 1 of those independent hit movies G. can star in his own production. LMAO

6. Gma Pat says:

TA-DA! Good news for G. Saw in today’s paper that the show “Leverage” is now making Portland it’s HOME! (Does that make G a homie?) Well, stay in shape for that instant you are discovered for Stardom. (He’s a Star in our book already!!) 😀